Click on below photo to view video:
It’s time for a Suzanne Selects unboxing. Summer and I enjoy a good unboxing and we love being an affiliate of Suzanne Somers’ products. I purchase the Suzanne Selects box every month. It’s an affordable way to try Suzanne’s cosmetics and supplements. I have used these products for years because they are anti-aging, gluten-free, and contain no chemicals, toxins, artificial colors, or fragrances, plus they do not test on animals.
This box contained a bottle of Foaming Exfoliating Cleanser. This gentle cleanser removes dead skin cells with round Jojoba Beads and Bamboo. The ingredients include Pumpkin Cells to balance the complexion while providing the nutritional moisture of essential fatty acids and Vitamin A and E.
Another great skincare product sent with this box was Suzanne Organics Coconut Moisture Serum. This is a versatile product that you can use on your face, hair, and cuticles, or added to your bath. The ingredients contain nine of nature’s most nutrient-rich oils collected from around the world. This Coconut Serum was designed to improve the tone, texture, and appearance of your skin, hair, and nails. It boasts a powerful botanical blend so say goodbye to dry!
Included in our Suzanne Selects box was Restore Life Formula’s supplement, Zinc Picolinate. I suggest always consulting your doctor before trying a new supplement. Zinc is used as immune support. Suzanne’s Website says the following about this product:
- Zinc picolinate has been shown to have superior absorption relative to zinc citrate and zinc gluconate
- Oral zinc supplementation may shorten the duration of symptoms of the common cold
- Zinc supplementation has been shown to increase T cell numbers and various aspects of immune response in elderly subjects
- Zinc supplementation has been shown to prevent fatigue and maintain qualify of life in colorectal cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy
- Zinc supplementation has been shown to increase the gene expression and enzyme activity of SOD in overweight type 2 diabetes patients
- Zinc supplementation has shown to improve glucose metabolism in people with pre-diabetes
The last item in our Suzanne Selects box was a fashionable face mask. The animal print mask has an inner pocket that can be used to place a filter if desired. The mask is comfortable to wear and offers great coverage. Summer and I are vaccinated, but I still wear a mask when I am around a lot of people in an indoor area. I think I will always wear one during cold and flu season, or if I am sick and around others. Though hopefully with the zinc picolinate supplement I will continue to feel my best!
You can purchase Suzanne Somer’s Products here: Sign Up Today and Save 15% on Your Next Purchase with Our New Subscriber Special!
We love using Suzanne Somer’s Products! Let us know if you do too. Tell us about what you use to stay healthy and look your best in the comments section. Please remember too like and follow us on social media.
Until next time we wish you good health for a happy summer! Your friendly Make-up Mavens,
Ellen & Summer